2 kVA petrol powered inverter generator
Power Rating: 2000 W
Introducing the brand new EF2000iS Inverter Generator: powerful, portable and super sleek with lots of great features for camping and recreational use, making it the perfect companion in a motorhome or caravan.
The EF2000iS has enough power to run a microwave oven, a camping fridge, a kettle or a television. It is fitted with a newly designed muffler and air filter to achieve super quiet performance and because of its advanced Noise Block sound reduction system you can have a conversation without having to raise your voice.
... smaller, lighter, quieter and out performs the competition!
|Operating Hours (Full Load)
|Operating Hours (1/4 Load)
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Noise Level (1/4 Load / 7m)
||54 dBA (Eco On)
|Fuel Gauge Monitor
Yamaha Data, February 2014.
Features at a Glance
- The Lightest Generator in its class weighing only 20 kg.
- USFS-Approved Spark Arrestor eliminates errant sparks.
- TwinTech™ Capability enabling you to connect two EF2000iS’ for 3.8 kVA of maximum power.
- OHV Engine With Cast Iron Cylinder Liner for longer life, powerful performance and excellent heat dissipation.
- Smart Throttle™ varies engine speed based on load to improve fuel economy and reduce noise.
- Inverter System with PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) to safely run products with built-in microcomputers or micro computer-controlled equipment / tools.
- Petrol Petcock helps prevent carburettor contamination during storage.
- Oil Warning System prevents engine damage.
- Fuel Gauge displays fuel levels without having to open the fuel cap.
- Auto-Decompression System reduces compression for effortless starting.
- Electrical Overload Breaker prevents generator damage in case of overload.
- Controls Located On One Panel for easy access.
- DC Outlet with 8 Amp / 12 Volt outlet for charging batteries (cables included).
- Rubber Isolation Feet for smooth operation and noise absorption.
- Easily Detachable Side Panels for easier serviceability.
- Noise Block™ Sound Reduction System for performance so quiet, you’ll forget the generator is even running.
- Multi-Polar Alternator for the generation of high quality, high frequency 3-phase AC current. This means a much lighter and a more compact unit when compared to conventional 2-pole rotor type alternators.
Specifications subject to variation without notice.