Dynaflo® Transfer Pumps 32m - 315lpm
Davey Centrifugal Transfer Pump
Rugged economical single stage centrifugal pumps. Designed for total head duties to 32 m and flows to 315 lpm.
Also avalable with 304SS pump shafts for mildly agressive water pumping. These models have Suffix "S".
Dynaflo transfer pumps are ideal for pumping clean non-volatile liquids without fibres or solids in such applications as:
- Hosing down - dairies, factory floors etc.
- Water supply
- Water transfer
- Tank filling
Suffix "S" models are suited to all above, plus the pumping of mildly agressive water, such as brackish water etc.
Features & Benefits
MADE IN AUSTRALIA
- Every pump is performance and pressure tested in our factory to ensure quality and reliability.
- Noryl pump casing with metal hoop strengthened inlet and outlet ports is a proven robust pump design for long life.
- Oring sealed hand tightened priming and drain plugs for easy operation.
- Davey manufactured IP56-TEFC, 2 pole 2850rpm motor is corrosion resistant and protects against vermin, dust and water.
- Motor and pump are designed for frequent starts providing a long and reliable working life.
- In-built thermal overload protection with automatic reset in all single phase models for long term motor protection.
- Double contact seal, C3, high temperature greased bearings for long life and smooth running.
- 2m power lead with 10amp Australian three pin plug fitted to all single phase models.
- Corrosion resistant motor mounting feet for long life.
- "S" Suffix models have 304 stainless steel pump shaft for long life.
At Crowell Benson Power & Water we are a fully operational service shop and have been a family owned and run business spanning three generations. For help with this or any other product feel free to contact us.