Dynaflo® Transfer Pumps 41m - 460lpm - Call For Price
Technical Data Sheet
Data Sheet for "S" Suffix Models
Rugged economical single stage centrifugal pumps. Designed for total head duties to 41 m and flows to 460 lpm. Dynaflo transfer pumps are ideal for pumping clean non-volatile liquids without fibres or solids in such applications as:
- Hosing down - dairies, factory floors etc.
- Water supply
- Water transfer
- Tank filling
Suffix "S" models have 304 stainless steel shafts for mildly agressive water, such as brackish water etc
Features & Benefits
MADE IN AUSTRALIA
- Every pump is performance and pressure tested in our factory to ensure quality and reliability.
- Cast iron pump casing with baked polyester finish inside & outside for long life.
- Oring sealed hand tightened priming plugs for easy operation.
- Proven, robust pump design for long life.
- Davey manufactured motor with IP56-TEFC, 2 pole motor is corrosion resistant for long term protection against vermin, dust and water.
- Motor and pump are designed for frequent starts providing a long and reliable working life.
- In-built thermal overload protection with automatic reset in all single phase models for long term motor protection.
- Double contact seal, C3, high temperature greased bearings for long life and smooth running.
- 2m power lead with 15amp Australian three pin plug fitted to all single phase models.
- Single phase 62201S model is suitable for both 220-240 volt and 440-480 volt single phase supply.
- Corrosion resistant motor mounting feet for long life.
- "S" suffix models have 304SS shafts to allow the pumps to handle mildly aggreessive fluids.
At Crowell Benson Power & Water we are a fully operational service shop and have been a family owned and run business spanning three generations. For help with this or any other product feel free to contact us.