5 Series Firefighter, Engine Driven Self Priming Pump, W/ Honda GX160 ENGINE.
Model - 5255H
Instructions and Technical Information
Consumer Information sheet
Rugged, economical twin impeller self priming pump. These units are driven by either a 182cc Briggs & Stratton "Vanguard" engine, a 163cc Honda GX160 engine or a 196cc Honda GX200 engine. The GX200E engine is also available in electric start. All models come with recoil start.
- Tanker to tanker water transfer
- High head general water transfer
- Sheep jetting
- Boom Spraying
Features & Benefits
Pump end designed and manufactured in Australia.
- Twin impeller design provides the versatility of high flow rates with strong pressure.
- Thrust balanced impeller design to extend engine life.
- Pump casing, diffusers and impellers manufactured from quality corrosion resistant marine grade aluminium for long life.
- 4 way discharge port for easy installation with a choice of plumbing sizes.
- Polyester powder coated pump casing, exterior and interior, for added corrosion resistance.
- Patented floating impeller neckrings front and back of both impellers. The front neckring helps improve pumping efficiency, the back neckring helps extend seal life and dramatically reduce engine wear.
- Self priming from 6m for more versatile installation options.
- Large priming and drain port with bayonet fit plugs. Plugs have safety retention system, plus are available with 1/4" tapping to accept pressure gauges or drain cocks.
- Low-oil protection on all models - engines wont start or run if oil level is inadequate, thus protecting your engine.
- All engines feature cast iron cylinder bore for long life.
- All engines come with spark arrestors and exhaust defelctors for added safety.
- Electric start models have electric starter (battery and leads required) and recoil starter fitted, ensures a choice of starting methods, even if the battery is flat or removed.
- Viton seal and oring kit available for herbicide/insecticide spraying.
- All engines conform to the tough environmental requirements of the USA EPA and CARB standards, to help look after the environment.
At Crowell Benson Power & Water we are a fully operational service shop and have been a family owned and run business spanning three generations. For help with this or any other product feel free to contact us.